Thursday, November 29, 2012

Greetings!

It's been a bittersweet year so far and I've had to put my crafting on hold for awhile. I've spent several weeks throughout the year down in TN due to family health culminating with my daddy passing away this past August. His funeral was held there, then the weekend before Thanksgiving, we had a memorial service in MI for family and friends. Things seem to have slowed down now so I'm able to slowly get back into the swing of things.

Anyway, I looked for a nice wintery card to share with you and found this one that I made sometime ago. It's a simple spotlighting card, but the 'cloud' velum and little brad adds a nice touch. It's a card that can be used for a variety of reasons just by changing up the word and colors! The main card is paper from SU, the panels are Bazille, source of the velum and brad are unknown, and the stamps are TAC and Rubber Stampede Inc.

I sincerely hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and took time out of your busy day to reflect on your blessings.

Enjoy,
Judy B 

No comments:

Post a Comment