Wednesday, August 1, 2012


Wow, it has been a long while since I've blogged. Life has a way of giving us roads that go up and down, curve around, are bumpy or smooth, and have obstacles to overcome. I've returned from TN after a 9 week, 2 day trip (as my hubby likes to remind me that it wasn't 2 months!) helping with family and whatnot and now getting back into the swing of things here. Haven't done much in the way of crafting, although I have managed to work up some 'inchies' and carve a few spoons. Inchies were for monthly swaps over at Stamping Queens (shown above is one group); a set of cherry spoons was donated to the local AMCAB for their Meals on Wheels fund raiser and another spoon (shown above) is for a bride-to-be who wants to give to her mother. Enjoy the rest of your summer ~

Take care,
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment