Tuesday, August 16, 2011

A Quick Share


























Hi All - it has been awhile due to being out of town to help my family. There isn't much time to email and no time to craft. However, my mom does have a very limited supply and there is a wonderful scrapbook store here in TN that I visit when I'm here. Anyway, a close friend of her's is turning 60 and this friend's daughter is throwing her a big party. She asked her friends to provide comments on the following: my favorite recipe, favorite things, favorite memories with connie, favorite book, and general things about connie. So mom bought a card and we put on our thinking caps. We decided to alter the card by making pages and turning the card into a 'book'. She typed up the little notes on her favorites, I typed up the recipe and added clip art pans; there isn't any stamping on the altered card, but it turned out rather well considering the limited supplies we had. (Not sure how the pictures will turn out, but it looks like the first one is actually the last 'page') Take a look and thanks again for your support and comments. Blessings, judy

2 comments: