Saturday, November 12, 2011

Ride There!



Hello friends! Today's share are two cards that showcase a digi stamp from Digital Two for Tuesday here. I found Cora's site while searching for a motorcycle stamp to use for a friend's birthday card (the brown one). My friend has a few Harleys so I was really excited to find that Cora had not only one, but a few HD bike images!!! I think it made an awesome masculine card. Her images are amazing and hope to use more of them in the future. She also has another site called Clearly Vintage that you can link to from Digital Two for Tuesday.

In addition to using her image, I used cuttle bug folders, TAC and DCWV papers, a 'happy birthday' sentiment from Savvy Stamp. The brad and leather trim sources are unknown.

Enjoy.

Judy

1 comment:

  1. Judy your card is beautiful. I love these Harley images. Thank you for your kind words.

    ReplyDelete