Saturday, May 7, 2011


Again, it's been awhile. Where does the time go?!? My share today is one of the Monthly Mailers I did over at The Stamping Pad. The papers are from Close to My Heart - using double sided papers (and I used both sides!), flowers and ribbon source unknown, and the image is from Paper Bag Studio - a new favorite one. I had made a conscious decision to not buy anymore stamps unless they really really caught my eye. A stamper friend sent me the link and boy, I ended up buying a few... LOL
Check it out http://www.paperbagstudios.com/mainsite/

3 comments:

  1. Just love this stamp and the great colors you picked! Wonderful job. take care, gerri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the stamp, great combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a most beautiful card! it is a beautiful stamp, too. and very eye-catching so you were right to get it! thanks for visiting my blog. have a wonderful week. xo

    ReplyDelete