Monday, January 17, 2011

Cleaning up electronic files and other misc stuff


Hi friends! Yesterday I helped Michelle clean and organize her craft room. She had a good start on it, but then ran into a brick wall... So I went and helped her finish it up. She is so excited! Her room looks so nice and she knows where everything is. Now if only I can do the same with my closet. I've been wanting to get in there and clean out my 'work' clothes since I retired and shouldn't need them all. Well one of these days it will get done. Anyway, this is what her cabinet looks like now. There is enough room for expansion if she decides, and she has her beading items stored in there as well. Other larger items that wouldn't fit in here are organized in the closet and desk. She also has a couple of paper organizers. Looks rather nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment